SWAGGIE news

  • luisnine@montevideo.com.uy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi,
      Fiqui almost completed the wooden work on deck and cabin and "ATITI" can be
      seen with the final form she will have for ever!
      Pic of today attached.
      Rds
      Luis

      AUMENTAMOS LA VELOCIDAD DEL ADSL!
      Informate.

      http://conecta.montevideo.com.uy/HNoticia_95.html

    • Luis Nin Estevez
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        I realize only now that no pics can be attached; so I've just open a
        new album SWAGGIE built in Uruguay in Junkrig2 forum.
        Hope to launch this month (although I NEVER sailed with jun rig an
        never saw one closely...)
        Rds
        Luis from Uruguay

        --- In junkrig@yahoogroups.com, luisnine@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Fiqui almost completed the wooden work on deck and cabin
        and "ATITI" can be
        > seen with the final form she will have for ever!
        > Pic of today attached.
        > Rds
        > Luis

        > AUMENTAMOS LA VELOCIDAD DEL ADSL!
        > Informate.
        >
        > http://conecta.montevideo.com.uy/HNoticia_95.html

      • savell8
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
          Hello Luis,

          Been following your project since last year, you've done a great
          job ! Looking forward to your reports on how she handles.
          Best Wishes, Ron

          --- In junkrig@yahoogroups.com, "Luis Nin Estevez" <luisnine@...>