Re: [junkrig] Wanted: 30'-35' Junk rigged boat in NW area.

  • Russ Ashworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      Try

      http://www.buysell.com/boating/boatsection.asp
      This is the Boatjournal mag and is based around Vancouver.

      Russ Ashworth

      "Nobody could have designed the Chinese Sail,
      if only for fear of being laughed at."
      Brian Platt, The Chinese Sail.
    • russa@home.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        In Boatjournal:
        39' MODIFIED Marco Polo '86 junk rig, Sabb diesel, strip plank, hypoxy
        $28,000. Surrey $28000 Tel: 604-583-3822
        Several of these have been built round here. I sailed on one at the
        weekend in the Vancouver Wooden Boat Show. I was very impressed.

        Russ Ashworth