Re: [junkrig] junkrig for sunfung

  • may.and.lex
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi I just spotted this post, Passepatu's sails have been in service for more than 12 years and are made of a cotton/polyester fabric made for tent sides (12 oz I think) in red. This material may have been superseded by a more synthetic one. The material was easy to handle and sew on an old Singer domestic machine. Our sails have faded a bit but rot has not set in yet. At the time the material was in commom use and was therefor relatively cheap, this may not now be the case. Cheers Lex and May
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 12, 2005