Re: Junkrig help in Thailand

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In junkrig@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Wolf" <danielhwolf@c...>
      wrote:
      > Dear All,
      >
      > Here is the latest in the developing efforts to utilize Jory Lord's
      80'
      > cargo junk for relief efforts.

      Hi Dan,

      I would personally like to thank you for pursuing this opportunity to
      assist directly in efforts to help.

      I spoke to Karmina earlier today and she is going to forward me
      additional information on how Canadians can contribute. I am hoping
      to prepare an article to post to other discussion groups that have
      members who may also want to help out.

      Many people are already aware that there is a lot of aid pouring in
      and it is piling up as there is no infrastructure in place to
      actually deliver it where it is needed. Also many individuals who
      want to donate money are skeptical as to how much of what they donate
      actually ends up reaching those who need it. This seems to me to be a
      very direct contribution. However we have to have a way of getting
      that message out to those who truely want to help.

      In preparing my article I would like to include a photo of Jumpa Lagi
      and I would like you to edit it so that everything is correct.

      I would also like to have a link to your NPO or even better to have a
      site with actual timely updates on how Jory and crew are doing. So I
      am working on getting as much together as I can.

      Thanks, Nels