in search of a boat

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hi all, I am in search of a boat, specifically "Kung Fu-tse" a Tom
      Colvin design. I have been lead to beleve the boat is for sale but i
      cant contact the owners. does anybody have any information on this
      boat please?
    • sailorman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
        Performance Yachts in Bellingham,Washington has for sale a twin to Tom's old boat.
        Look in Yachtworld.com and you will find the specs. Good Luck on your quest.
        Best Regards,
        Al Hackett

      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
          Cheers Al, shame its £170,000! thats abour 70,000 more than my budget
          lol

          --- In junkrig@yahoogroups.com, sailorman <sailorman4433433@y...>