Re: new in the junkrigs

  • nohnpages
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hello,
      My boat a bolger, seabird´86 (a 7m sailer) is in Lemmer/Ijsselmmeer.
      I've build my junkrig this year and it works very good.
      Maybe it will be a help for you to see the boat. I think we can make a
      date at Lemmer. Some pictures of the
      boat are at:
      http://ca.geocities.com/nohnpages/

      --- In junkrig@yahoogroups.com, "zeiltje2004" <zeiltje2004@y...>
      wrote:
      > I bought reserntly a sailing jacht as a restauration object. The
      > last owner past away so he ca"n't tel me anything. The ship has two
      > strait mast 15 meters high. And it has junkrigs. I read a lot about
      > it but I would like to see a junkrig in progres. Here in Holland
      > there are no junkrig sailors. Is there anyone who can help me to
      > meet someone nearby who can help and instruct me by restoring my
      > sailing plan.
    • Teughels Henri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        Hello,
        In the Member list year 2000 of the Junk Rig Association I found one or two members in Holland ; may be there are more
        You could contact the Secretary of the J.R.A. 373 Hunts Pond Road, Titchfield Common,Fareham, Hants, PO14 4PB
        e-mail : rblain@... Tel. : 0044 (0)1329842613 , Fax : 0044(0)1329315232 ; You will certainly receive a response .
        Regards,
        Henri .

        wrote:
        > I bought reserntly a sailing jacht as a restauration object. The
        > last owner past away so he ca"n't tel me anything. The ship has two
        > strait mast 15 meters high. And it has junkrigs. I read a lot about
        > it but I would like to see a junkrig in progres. Here in Holland
        > there are no junkrig sailors. Is there anyone who can help me to
        > meet someone nearby who can help and instruct me by restoring my
        > sailing plan.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor