Roberts Spray 38

  • Jürgen Müller
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi!

      Just recently I joined the JRA, got the member list and found three
      people with a Roberts Spray 38 in there. Unfortunately (for me, not
      for them) one of them is on a long distance voyage and the other two
      didn't release their address.

      I'm about to buy a hull of that type and want to have it junk rigged.
      Anybody out there who has a Roberts Spray 38? Or knows one in the
      neighbourhood??

      In the JRA list are three of them, two with 2 masts and a 3-mast
      schooner, so there must be more than one way to rig it.

      Thanks in advance for your answers!

      Juergen
      Wiesbaden - Germany
    • James Creighton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
        >Anybody out there who has a Roberts Spray 38?
        >Or knows one in the neighbourhood??

        See:

        http://www3.sympatico.ca/ginette.jacques/bateau/bateau.html