Sources

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      >http://www.friend.ly.net/~dadadata/junks.html
      >Craig has more resources than anyplace else that I know.

      Thanks for the kind remark. Yep, I have an exhaustive bibliography of
      the major stuff available. For construction per se, the Viet Blue
      Book has a lot of photos of construction and some diagrams. Audemard
      and Worcester have other essays on construction. Audemard's seems to
      be more complete.
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

      -- Macintosh kinda guy
      Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.
      ---