Re: SV: [junkrig] Wanted: Practical Junk Rig

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Thomas Colvin has a book on sailmaiking that is primarily focused on
      Junk sails.

      http://www.thomasecolvin.com/sailmaking.htm

      In addition Crag O'donnell has a web site that should answer almost any
      questions you have.

      http://www2.friend.ly.net/~dadadata/junks.html

      There are many other ways of rigging a junk rig other than Hasler and Mc
      Loeds. I am surprised at the total absence of their book on the web. If
      the price is going that high than maybe I should offer to trade my copy
      for Worchester's book.

      Craig, does your web site keep count of hits?. Sounds like some sort of
      Junk rig revival going on out there.

      HJ