Cheap poly-tarp, flat sails....

  • wa4chq
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
      I finally got a picture of Sea Elf under sail from a buddy of mine who saw me sailing over the weekend....not bad for cheap poly-tarp, flat cut sails! I hope the next picture will be closer! I've posted a picture the photo gallery.
    • Cod
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
        I can't see the large pic, only a question icon.

        Where are you? I'm near still pond creek & the sassafras river.

        Whack-boing! It's dub!
        www.thecheappages.com