Re: Yacht Visit

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2013
      China Moon is down there, somewhere, the junk catamaran Pete Hill built now under new ownership.
      Google it, he (the new owner, not Pete) posted on the cruisersforum recently.

      --- In junkrig@yahoogroups.com, "thomasnance125" <thomas.nance@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone.
      > I have recently moved to Tasmania, Hobart. I was wondering if there are any sailors out there is Tasmania with a junk rigged boat that would be willing to show me their boat and hopefully go for a sail as well. I am really interested in the rig but am yet to have a sail on a junk rigged yacht. If you can help please send me an email to thomas.nance@...
      > Would be greatly appreciated.
      > Thomas

    • thomasnance125
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2013
        Thanks for that Gary. Yes I know of the boat, would be an interesting junk rigged boat to look at as I am most interested in multihulls but often here that they don't do well with that rig.
        Cheers