Why buy one junk when you can have 22?

  • PaulS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      I just noticed an ad on yachtworld.com for a floating resort consisting of 22 44-foot junks with the traditional 3-sail rig, located in Viet Nam. Only $3.4 million and the whole fleet could be yours. One 4-star "hotel room" on each boat and crew quarters forward. Truly for the most discriminating of cruisers! This would be completely hilarious if it were not apparently an actual ad. Purple docks may be included too, at least they are shown in the photos.