chinese junk for sail

  • robby
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
      hi my name is terry and i have been restoring a 30ft chinese junk called
      sunfung this is a real chinese junk built in stanley HONG KONG in 1956
      but sunfung has been in the UK since the late 1960's she has two junk sails with bamboo battens and it has got the orignal
      three cylinder diesel engine most of the hard work is done. the project
      has become to much for me and i am going to have to sell any one interested my email address is robbymax@...
    • joe_mapango
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
        Letting people know where the boat is and having some pictures posted may assist you're cause.

        Chris Curtis