Re: Articles about Badger

  • Annie Hill
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2010
      'he is not a fan of eating beef'

      Nor am I. I can swear that dead cow, either as a roast or a burger,
      never crossed her threshold while I owned Badger! But I did succumb, in
      Argentina, to Pete's pleas for a steak.

      The thought of my beloved boat being used to sell MacDonald's is too
      horrid for words - but at least they have _some_ taste!

      Annie