Re: New file uploaded to junkrig

  • jcuknz
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2009
      I concur .... and wonder why the average person needs a CAD programme when drawings can be sent in something simple and common like GIF without being a huge file. As Paul knows I have just received QCAD Pro but that, to me, is for originating rather than transmitting except to people who I know have a CAD programme, not that I want to inflame the situation so ignore me :-)

      --- In junkrig@yahoogroups.com, David Joseph <davidbjoseph@...> wrote:

      > Wow! This is getting really unfriendly. Can I suggest that everyone take a
      > deep breath.
      >
      > David

    • graeme19121984
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 6

        Yahoo is going crazy again! Why did this auto notice appear now when I uploaded that file long ago? Anyone else notice how yahoo's ads are slowing down their browser and stalling pages lately too? Wasn't yahoo sold off a not too long ago, is that it?

        Graeme