Re: Regarding Manila rope

  • Peter Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi, There's a very brief but very helpful entry in Wikipedia on manila rope. Takes a bout 5 minutes of time well spent.

      For us used to diameter sizes for synthetic rope versus the circumference measurement traditionally used for manila cordage it would be useful to know if the manila rope in question is measured in diameter or circumference. I am not a likely buyer as I live in the Southwest Pacific but an interested amatuer knot and rope worker as well as sailor.

      Peter Walker