Re:Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Tord S. Eriksson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      Sorry, I didn't notice that Facebook mailed all people and all groups
      I'm member of, or
      have been member of, with the invitation to join Facebook - deeply sorry!

      Tord

      Get a Free Account at www.mail.com

    • Tord S Eriksson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
        Hi junkrig@yahoogroups.com,

        Thanks,
        Tord

        http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1556445183&k=Z615Y6T6Q65CUDCGYB36YU&r

        http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=543742&u=677803381&mid=a19acaG28667575G0G8

      • Tord S. Eriksson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2009
          Sorry all,

          Not my intension to spread this - not quite know why/how it happened -
          some part of Facebook dwelves deep into to my mail lists, it seems!

          A few pictures there, not much of any, some of our junk-rigged Klepper,
          and a few others ...

          Again, sorry!

          Tord

          Messages in this topic (8)
          2a. Check out my photos on Facebook

          Posted by: "Tord S Eriksson" tord@... mr_tord_s_eriksson
          Date: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:26 am ((PDT))

          Hi junkrig@yahoogroups.com,

          I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos
          and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it.
          First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also
          create your own profile.

          Thanks,
          Tord

          http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1556445183&k=Z615Y6T6Q65CUDCGYB36YU&r

          junkrig@yahoogroups.com was invited to join Facebook by Tord S
          Eriksson. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from
          Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to
          unsubscribe.
          http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=543742&u=677803381&mid=a19acaG28667575G0G8
          Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo
          Alto, CA 94304.

          Messages in this topic (2)

          The junkrig "Files" section is at:
          The junkrig2 overflow "Files" section is at:
          The "Photos" section is at:
          The junkrig2 overflow "Photos" section is at:

          Get a Free Account at www.mail.com