Re: [junkrig] Re: Information please

  • Juergen Mueller
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi Stuart,

      you can reach Robin Blain, the Hon.Secretary of the JRA at:
      373 Hunts Pond Road, Titchfield common
      Fareham, Hants, PO14 4PB
      T +44 1329 842 613
      F +44 1329 315 232

      There were "rumours" on the last JRA meeting in Scotland that Robin wil
      have a web site and an email address soon, but I haven't seen it yet.
      The addresses will be: www.sunbird-marine.com and www.junkrigs.com

      Cheers
      Juergen