20219Re: [junkrig] Designing junkrig for, now group behavior

  • David Tyler
    Feb 22, 2014
      I haven’t had a yahoo email address for years, and I haven’t visited this group for years, so I don’t know what this is about. Please take steps to see that my membership of this group is completely terminated, as I thought it had been.

      Regards,
      David Tyler.

      On 19 Feb 2014, at 11:01, chrisc@... wrote:

      I am not the owner of this list, just a lowly moderator.  I do however own other lists, and I pride myself on the behavior of the participants in those groups.

      Please remember this is an international group so be tolerant and respectful of other cultures. Religion, guns, and nationalistic comments are generally inflammatory so it is best to keep the focus on boats, boating, and related issues.  Because of this, it is critical (if you want to maintain membership in this group!) that all persons be respectful of others views.

      I will not hesitate to ban, or moderate ANY users who do not follow these guidelines and have already taken action to assure this will not happen again.

      Let’s drop this topic from here on out.  I don’t think this issue will occur in the same way again.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic