ActiveCore: Junkfaxers and where to complain

  • mikelbridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hi-

      I've been getting junk faxes to my home voice line from ActiveCore (or
      its subsidiaries) from 1-416-621-2694. (I managed to intercept one by
      forwarding it to an actual fax machine---it was an ad for sending out
      junk faxes). Despite following their instructions, I can't seem to
      get off their list.

      If anyone else is in this predicament, you might want to go to their
      investor forum at:

      http://www.agoracom.com/nonmemforum/main.asp?topic=ActiveCore+Technologies

      They're a publicly traded company---maybe if enough people complain,
      they will take complaints more seriously.

      -Mike