Are you trying to test your equals() method or merely using it to verify two objects are the same as part of another test? On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 5:09 PM,zodiac_zx6
Hello, I don't know of such a matcher. The fastest solution is probably to set a breakpoint at the failing assertEquals call and step through it with ajohanneswahle
I have a question about the usage of SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class. For pure Junits or Unit Test cases should we use Spring based annotations such asayas_swain
- Nov 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.