Hi Mark Actually, I think this sounds more as an addition to a matcher framework like hamcrest rather than an addition to JUnit itself. What do you think? see
JUnit depends on JDK5. The next major version will likely require JDK6. We don't want to require JDK8. Have you looked at Truth? On Oct 4, 2015 11:39 AM, "Markkevinwcooney
Mark, Thanks for your mail. Your idea sounds intriguing. However, it seems that assertEquals(Optional.none(), x) or assertEquals(Optional.of(y), x) wouldsaffatgoogle
- Nov 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.