NitorCreations provides a library with a reflectEquals matcher: https://github.com/NitorCreations/matchers 2015-07-01 8:59 GMT+02:00 Matthew Farwellstefan.birkner
One trick I use quite a lot is ReflectionToStringBuilder from Apache commons, then compare the strings:mjfarwell
You could use org.junit.runner.Request.filterWith() to run a subset of the tests: Request request = Request.classes(MyTest.java) .filterWith(filter); newkevinwcooney
- Nov 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.