TL;DR: JUnit Lambda on Indiegogo, http://igg.me/at/junit-lambda/x/10121031 Hey there, this is Marc, one of the JUnit maintainers. Today, we kindly ask you tomphilipp1982
Thank you David. I'm then going to submit a pull request along these lines: If you are using JDK 1.3 or higher, you can use Java's Reflection API to subvertgabriele.kahlout
I _think_ that you can submit a pull request on github against the file https://github.com/junit-team/junit/blob/master/src/site/fml/faq.fml, and it will makesaffatgoogle
- Nov 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.