Right, even though they're probably loaded in a ClassLoader that JUnit is using, they're also loaded in a ClassLoader I create, along with other classes beingbs00011
How sneaky! I didn’t think of that approach. You basically ignore the classes that junit handed you, and load them yourself? ... How sneaky! I didn’t thinkr_objects
... Short answer: The code I’m trying to test will be loaded by custom ClassLoaders, and I’d rather unit test it with a setup as close to the run-timer_objects
- Nov 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.