Currently, no. https://github.com/junit-team/junit/pull/1118 would allow this, but hasn't been merged. On Oct 5, 2015 8:55 AM, "padamstx@... [junit]"kevinwcooney
... T E S T S ... Running com.mycompany.test.MyTestClass1 Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.03 sec - inpadamstx
Hi Mark, to me, all assert* methods should be moved out of JUnit’s core library. At the time they have been introduced, there were (hardly) no assertion
- Nov 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.