RE: [junit] Determining which test cases are the slowest

  • Sylvain Fraisse
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Mike,

      I am interested by TestMentor and I have downloaded it for evaluation.
      In a first hand I would like to execute my JUnit tests within Test mentor.
      To be integrated into Test Mentor I think my test cases have to be compiled
      using the silverMark junit customization.
      But the junit override version is the 3.5. Then all my assertTrue methods
      are not recognized (was only assert in the 3.5 version).
      Have you planed to provide a 3.7 customization?
      Have you planed to provide new customization every time a new release of
      junit is delivered.

      thanks
      sylv1