4.12-release

  • henninggro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
      I really think its time for a 4.12 release. Further/deeper development should be rescheduled to a later point in time. We are using the january-build from trunk stable since 8 months now.  What are the release-blockers? Can I help? Regards!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
        Sounds good to me.

        The only remaining bug that I want to be sure we handled in 4.12 is https://github.com/junit-team/junit/issues/126.  I'll also try to take a last pass through the current pull requests to see if any are hanging and should just be merged.  If you don't hear back from me over the next couple of days, feel free to ping this thread.

        After that, we'll need a couple of next steps: someone who will update the pom.xml to mark a 4.12-beta-1, and one or more someones to clean up the release notes at https://github.com/junit-team/junit/wiki/4.12-release-notes into something better-organized.

           David