Latest JUnit javadoc

  • hkaipe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2013
      I wonder if there is any official url-location, to which the latest JUnit javadocs are published?

      I have been linking other documentation to this location ...

      http://junit-team.github.io/junit/javadoc/latest/index.html

      ... but I recently discovered that it does not feature JUnit-4.11. (instead I think it is JUnit-4.10)

      I have not found any further information about this at github.

      Does anyone have any information on where the latest JUnit javadocs are published? - or can anyone recommend a 3rd party location where the latest JUnit javadocs are published and continuously updated on every new JUnit release?

      thanks /Henrik
    • Grzegorz Słowikowski
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2013
        Hi

        It would be great to have versioned javadocs as well (with version
        numbers in the url).

        Grzegorz Slowikowski

        On 2013-06-07 10:54, hkaipe wrote:

        > I wonder if there is any official url-location, to which the latest
        > JUnit javadocs are published?
        >
        > I have been linking other documentation to this location ...
        >
        > http://junit-team.github.io/junit/javadoc/latest/index.html
        >
        > ... but I recently discovered that it does not feature JUnit-4.11.
        > (instead I think it is JUnit-4.10)
        >
        > I have not found any further information about this at github.
        >
        > Does anyone have any information on where the latest JUnit javadocs
        > are published? - or can anyone recommend a 3rd party location where
        > the latest JUnit javadocs are published and continuously updated on
        > every new JUnit release?
        >
        > thanks /Henrik

      • mphilipp1982
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2013
          I agree that it would be helpful to have an offcial browsable location for the Javadoc for each release. However, this is not available at the moment.

          To help you out there are two resources:

          1. There is an officially published Javadoc JAR in the Maven repo which you can download and extract (or attach to the real JAR in your IDE of choice): http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=junit/junit/4.11/junit-4.11-javadoc.jar

          2. The very latest bleeding-edge snapshot Javadoc can be accessed on our Jenkins: https://junit.ci.cloudbees.com/job/JUnit/javadoc/

          Hope this helps!

          Cheers, Marc

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
            Our old processes for keeping the public JUnit javadoc out of date didn't
            survive our latest upheaval in hosting--my apologies. Since everything is
            hosted at github now, it should be possible for anyone with an hour or two
            to post a pull request to gh-pages that would update the current javadoc to
            4.11. It may be a number of days until that person is me, sadly. Thanks,

            David