Re: Integrating unit tests

  • sk_smile5n
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi Matthew,

      Thanks for your immediate response. I basically need to integrate both Junit and Nunit test cases in a common platform.

      Else will put it in this way. There are few test cases which are in TestNG and few with Nunit. What all the possible ways from which i can call and execute all the unit tests? There shouldn't be to runs. On a single run both cases should produce test results.

      Thanks in advance.