Re: [junit] Integrating unit tests

  • Matthew Farwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      Salut,

      You can probably use jenkins for this, although I haven't done it myself. I
      found the following references on the net:

      Jenkins � TFS and MSBuild: http://yakiloo.com/jenkins-tfs-and-msbuild/
      MSBuild + NUnit:
      http://jenkins.361315.n4.nabble.com/MSBuild-NUnit-td377769.html

      I would look at the jenkins docs for more information, for instance:
      https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/NUnit+Plugin

      Matthew Farwell.

      Le 29 f�vrier 2012 11:13, sk_smile5n <sk_smile5n@...> a �crit :

      > **
      >

      > I have multiple products/applications. Some are running on Java background
      > and some on .NET background.
      > Correspondingly unit test cases are written for both the cases.
      > Let us say for Java applications unit tests are written in JUNIT.
      > For .NET applications unit tests are written in NUNIT.
      >
      > We can also assume that these tests are configured in some build tool like
      > ANT,Maven,NMaven etc.
      >
      > My requirement is to integrate all these tests in a common framework(or a
      > platform) and run them in a common environment which can be User Interface
      > or a batch or a command.
      >
      > Please let me know if am not clear with the requirement.

    • sk_smile5n
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012
        Hi Matthew,

        Thanks for your immediate response. I basically need to integrate both Junit and Nunit test cases in a common platform.

        Else will put it in this way. There are few test cases which are in TestNG and few with Nunit. What all the possible ways from which i can call and execute all the unit tests? There shouldn't be to runs. On a single run both cases should produce test results.

        Thanks in advance.