Re: Temporary increase in project latency

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2012
      All,

      Sorry for the radio silence that followed this post in last 2011.
      Starting today, I've joined the Android team at Google, working on the
      Google Books app
      (http://saffgreenbar.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-role-at-google.html)

      This means that for the first time in three years, I'm now a full-time
      user of JUnit again, not just a maintainer. Starting today, I'm going
      to try to get back to one-week maximum latency for new code reviews
      and communication around JUnit. If you've gotten stuck in the backlog
      I've built up in the interim, feel free to re-forward and jump the
      queue.

      Also, if it feels like it's taking a long time to get a code review,
      please feel free to use this list to ask other devs to take a first
      look: often, the first 80% of improvements, especially around naming
      and documentation, can be provided by any suitably experienced
      developer.

      Thanks for your patience and for supporting each other within the community.

      David Saff