Can we use two different framwork in single test class

  • atul
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
      Hi,
      I have a test class implemented in JUnit framework.
      Can i use Mockito framework to improve the code coverage
    • Stefan Birkner
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
        You can use JUnit and Mockito together.
      • atul
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011
          See, if we mock the object using junit how can i mock it again using Mockito in same class?

          i thought of using the @Before and @After but couldent succeed.
          do you have any idea how to implement it?