Complete RCP Application Testing

  • t_manev08
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
      How can be tested dependable plug-ins, and fragments. To be made JUnits for testing dependable modules.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
        t_manev08,

        That's a pretty big question. The book "Contributing to Eclipse" has
        some good chapters on testing in Eclipse (although the specifics may
        have changed since publication). Hope that helps,

        David Saff

        On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:10 AM, t_manev08 <t_manev08@...> wrote:
        > How can be tested dependable plug-ins, and fragments. To be made JUnits for testing dependable modules.

      • Trajce Manev
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2010
          Thanks man.

          I did find what was looking for.