Junit 4.4 vs 4.5

  • Shubha B S
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hi All,
      Could you please let me know the differences between JUnit 4.4 and Junit 4.5?
      ThanksShubha

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
        Shubha,

        The latest version is 4.7. Do you still need to know the difference
        between 4.4 and 4.5? Thanks,

        David Saff