RE: [junit] Have a description of a test

  • Pigneri, Rocco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      DL,

      I have actually found that judicious use of underscores helps in this
      case since many GUI runners display them as spaces. Therefore, you can
      write things like "UseCase_HighTide_TallShip_BridgeDown" or
      "Negative_BlackBox_InvalidProductID" to organize your test cases and
      make them easier to understand in a report.

      Hope that helps,

      Rocco