OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Varuna Seneviratna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find
      some you want to join.

      Varuna

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=1376184&vt=13367157

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
      see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .