Suite improvement

  • toalexsmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 5:10 AM
      AFAIK this feature is replacement to TestSuite in JUnit 3.8. But it is
      less flexible then TestSuite. In JUnit 3.8 you have an option to add
      some methods from one class and some methods from the another class.
      See also related topic "Filter improvement". I think this
      functionality should be available also here, perhaps, with futher
      improvement, such as use of patterns.
      At least one should be able to run couples of methods from the given
      class. When I have some related tests I preferred to run them
      altogether and to look what is fails. It helps me both to save the
      time and to identify the problem. I feel lack of this in JUnit 4.