Re: [junit] Need some detailed example of ParameterizedTestSuite

  • Elliotte Harold
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
      You can see some here from a recent JUnit course I taught:

      http://www.cafeaulait.org/slides/catt/junit/52.html

      and work forward for a few slides

      --
      ´╗┐Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo@...
      Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hello Narasimha,

        On 2/1/07, Elliotte Harold <elharo@...> wrote:
        > You can see some here from a recent JUnit course I taught:
        > http://www.cafeaulait.org/slides/catt/junit/52.html
        > and work forward for a few slides

        Note that Elliotte's example is not an example of using J.B.'s
        ParameterizedTestCase but an example of implementing the Parameterized
        TestCase *pattern*.

        Lasse
      • Narasimha_Tadepalli@Dell.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
          Hi All

          Thanks for responses. At last I manage to make it work out.
          Actually in J.B's samples I found two ParameterizedTestSuite classes the
          one under package junit.extensions.cookbook is much easier to implement.
          Which is having a method addParameterizedTests to accept the tests with
          parameters.

          Elliotte course is really use full for quick ref of all the features of
          JUnit.

          Thanks & Regards
          Narasimha

          ________________________________

          <mailto:elharo%40metalab.unc.edu> > wrote:
          > You can see some here from a recent JUnit course I taught:
          > http://www.cafeaulait.org/slides/catt/junit/52.html
          <http://www.cafeaulait.org/slides/catt/junit/52.html>
          > and work forward for a few slides

          Note that Elliotte's example is not an example of using J.B.'s
          ParameterizedTestCase but an example of implementing the Parameterized
          TestCase *pattern*.

          Lasse

        • J. B. Rainsberger
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
            Narasimha_Tadepalli@... wrote:

            > Thanks for responses. At last I manage to make it work out.
            > Actually in J.B's samples I found two ParameterizedTestSuite classes the
            > one under package junit.extensions.cookbook is much easier to implement.
            > Which is having a method addParameterizedTests to accept the tests with
            > parameters.

            I'm glad you were able to find something, and I'm sorry I couldn't help
            you more.

            Take care.
            Your guide to software craftsmanship
          • Narasimha_Tadepalli@Dell.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 1, 2007
              No Problem at all. But could you post me here if you have any other new
              articles on JUnit framework or Testing .

              -Narasimha

              J. B. (Joe) Rainsberger :: http://www.jbrains.ca <http://www.jbrains.ca>

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
                Narasimha_Tadepalli@... wrote:

                > No Problem at all. But could you post me here if you have any other new
                > articles on JUnit framework or Testing .

                Whenever I write something new, I mention it at jbrains.ca, so you
                should subscribe to my weblog to stay up to date. I'm not writing much
                these days about JUnit.