Re: [junit] When working with TestResult class of junit framework

  • N V K VaraPrasada Rao R
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
      My main intention is to know what is a test listener
      and how to access it and to know how it will be useful
      to me.

      Thanks and regards
      Vara Prasad

      --- Alexandru Popescu
      <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      #: Prasad changed the world a bit at a time by saying
      on 8/5/2005 2:34 PM :#
      > Hi everybody,
      >
      > When iam using the TestResult class of junit
      frameworks, I came across
      > a private field called fListeners.( a
      java.util.Vector type)

      > What it stores ???
      >
      > To access that field there is a method called
      cloneListeners() which
      > is a private method.
      >
      > Is there is any public method that is calling this
      private method ???

      > Please give some guidance ...
      >
      > Thanks and Regards
      > Vara Prasad