Re: [junit] XUnit Framework

  • Jason Rogers
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2004
      On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 06:33:40 +0300, Allan Halme <allan.halme@...>
      wrote:

      > xUnit refers to the family of Extreme Programming -inspired unit
      > testing frameworks that have arisen since the original JUnit became
      > popular. See Ron Jeffries' listing at
      > http://www.xprogramming.com/software.htm under "Unit Testing".

      Actually, the original was SUnit for Smalltalk. ;)

      --
      Jason Rogers

      "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
      but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
      the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
      me, and gave himself for me."
      Galatians 2:20
    • Allan Halme
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2004
        Ok, thanks for the heads up. I was concerned as I wrote that that it
        probably wasn't quite right, given the Smalltalk origins of so much
        object- and agile-related.

        > xUnit refers to the family of Extreme Programming -inspired unit
        > testing frameworks that have arisen since the original JUnit became
        > popular. See Ron Jeffries' listing at
        > http://www.xprogramming.com/software.htm under "Unit Testing".

        Actually, the original was SUnit for Smalltalk. ;)

        --
        Jason Rogers

        "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
        but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
        the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
        me, and gave himself for me."
        Galatians 2:20

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor