Re: [junit] is it a bad manner?

  • Curt Sampson
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2004
      On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, J. B. Rainsberger wrote:

      > You seem to be describing freezing schemas. I am not. I am
      > talking about freezing the persistence mechanism--the O/R mapping
      > technology--and reusing it across applications.

      I suppose this is another area where we diverge; I don't use an RDBMS as
      a simple object store. Thus, my "mappings" between in-memory objects and
      relations in the database often need custom code.

      cjs
      --
      Curt Sampson <cjs@...> +81 90 7737 2974 http://www.NetBSD.org
      Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're all light. --XTC