  • fulcrumlogicuk
    Message 1 of 51 , May 28 12:12 PM
      Hi all of u .. i need to Urgent Help

      i have configured the Junitee in WSAD as under:-
      in my web project i have imported my
      junit.jar and junitee.jar.

      I have my testcases in my WEB-INF/classes folder.
      The Web.xml looks like following:-
      ==========================
      <servlet>
      <servlet-name>JUnitEETestServlet</servlet-name>
      <description>JUnitEE test framework</description>
      <servlet-class>org.junitee.servlet.JUnitEEServlet</servlet-class>
      </servlet>
      <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>JUnitEETestServlet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/TestServlet/*</url-pattern>
      </servlet-mapping>
      <ejb-ref>
      <ejb-ref-name>ejb/EinsteinEJB</ejb-ref-name>
      <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
      <home>org.junitee.ejb.einstein.EinsteinHome</home>
      <remote>org.junitee.ejb.einstein.Einstein</remote>
      </ejb-ref>
      So when i deploy the project on the application server and run the
      TestRunner, then i see that the TestRunner page is called .
      To see the Runner please go to the following link and scroll down.
      http://www.junitee.org/usersguide.html#package
      But when the Run button is pressed i am unable to see the Test Cases.

      This problem i am facing since couple of days.

      regards
      shri
    • fulcrumlogicuk