Re: Florida NAQT SCT Update (1/17)

  • Yakut Kenutt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
      Checks can be made out to Valencia Brain Bowl. Of course, as always,
      we love it when folks can pay cash, as it helps our fiscal
      flexibility (clears throat). But I understand that's not possible
      for most.

      Also, feel free to send specific questions to my e-mail address.

      --- In juniorcollegequizbowl@yahoogroups.com, "Riley, Darrell"