USHL

  • Hockeegirl
    Message 1 of 235 , Apr 1, 2000
      Yes, the Flyers are up for sale. And from the
      sounds, they don't have much of a chance of staying in
      Thunder Bay. That makes me incredibly sad. I've made the
      trek up there for the last 5 year and it's always been
      a very enjoyable time. The drive is nice, Thunder
      Bay is a great city, and you gotta love the local
      "accent", eh? :)<br><br>In other news, playoffs are well
      under way. I guess Sioux Falls got ousted by Twin
      Cities. I'm glad for Twin Cities, this being their last
      year and all, but I was kinda hoping Sioux Falls would
      go on too. They had a great innagural year. <br>Both
      Sioux City and Omaha beat their opponents tonite to
      avoid sweeps. Sioux City over Lincoln and Omaha over
      Des Moines. Last I heard, the Waterloo/Green Bay
      series was tied 1 each.
    • Bill Rotheisler <rotheisler@hotmail.com>
      Message 235 of 235 , Feb 7, 2003
        ALREADY THERE!