Re: End of the season

  • stampede_um
    Message 1 of 235 , Mar 1, 2000
      Mike is in Butte, Mt. You can check him out on
      AWHL. He will be in ND this weekend. His past housing
      family will be going to his games. He has 3 Assists in
      11 games. I will try to see him. I have not heard of
      any of the others. Bezz talked to Brian B. recently.
      Didn't really hear how he was. <br>Cheer loud for us.
      some of 25's friends will be coming down this weekend.
      We will cheer from afar. See you the end of the
      month..for the parent night for sure.<br>Later<br>Kick Ice
      Stampede
    • Bill Rotheisler <rotheisler@hotmail.com>
      Message 235 of 235 , Feb 7, 2003
        ALREADY THERE!