NRA dinner & auction

  • aepilotjr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2002
      Bruce Bowler asked me to help with the aucyion by being a spotter for
      the auctioneer. We need two or three more. I thought that this
      might be a good chance for posse members to wear ther outfits an be
      seen at an event. Any volunteers? The dinner is Oct 3 at Centennial
      hall. Dinner tickets are $ 30 each, lots of ticket raffels, silent
      and live auction etc. Support the Friends of the NRA and your right
      to keep & bear arms. Cowboy shooting would be not nearly as much fun
      with cap pistols.
    • Kirk McBride
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2002

        Art

        Tanya and I will be there, I'm trying to get her to dress up but we will see. I still need to get with Bruce or someone for tickets, but sounds like a good time.

                                                                                                Kirk

         aepilotjr wrote:

        Bruce Bowler asked me to help with the aucyion by being a spotter for
        the auctioneer.  We need two or three more.  I thought that this
        might be a good chance for posse members to wear ther outfits an be
        seen at an event.  Any volunteers?  The dinner is Oct 3 at Centennial
        hall.  Dinner tickets are $ 30 each, lots of ticket raffels, silent
        and live auction etc.  Support the Friends of the NRA and your right
        to keep & bear arms.  Cowboy shooting would be not nearly as much fun
        with cap pistols.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Bruce & Judy Bowler
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2002
          Bruce has tickets at home -- 8668 Dudley Street, 789-2582.  Mal Menzies has tickets -- 780-6060 and Tom Boutin has tickets at JGC.
          Wearing your cowboy duds would be a hoot!  People would ask questions and get interested plus have a good meal and a night out -- what better way to publicize it!  Being a "spotter" just means standing up during the live auction and pointing to people making a bid.
          Thanks everyone!
          Bruce