Re: [juneaugoldminersposse] Scores for 2012 Annual Match

  • Tanya M
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2012
      BIG BIG thanks Farmer for putting on a great match!!  I know Buckskin and myself really enjoyed it.  Everyone helped out so much and things ran pretty smoothly.  Congrats to top gun Coho Cowboy!!  Also to the winners of the categories and side matchs.  DH did a great job with the side matchs and we all had fun despite the rain.  Wanted to thank Becky for the yummy bisquits...Emerald for the bread and rolls and help....Blueberry Bandit for keeping score....K George for taking care of the awards...Chris Salazar for sharing his cannon....And to all the rest for the hard work setting up and cleaning up.  Special thanks to the entire posse for showing the true cowboy spirit by being there for set up clean up ..etc.  Five Card and Buckskin