Re: [juneaugoldminersposse] Annual stages posted [1 Attachment]

  • levergun@gci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010

      Thanx for the file

      On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 1:25 PM , thefarmercolton@... wrote:

         [ Attachment(s)from thefarmercolton@... included below] RG, here's the spreadsheet.  Enter 0's for all the raw data and the spreadsheet will reset.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: levergun@gci. net
      To: juneaugoldminerspos se@yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Tue, May 4, 2010 3:55 pm
      Subject: Re: [juneaugoldminerspo sse] Annual stages posted

         Farmer,
      If you could send me the excel file you have been using to keep score, I have a laptop and the skills to keep score and would be willing to do keep score.
      rg

      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM , thefarmercolton@ aim.com wrote:

          Five Card (and et al)....
      this is really disappointing, but it looks like Emerald Rose and I are going to have to pass on this year's annual. the month of May is just too busy this year.  Marcia is out of town the first part of the week, and really needs to be at work Thursday and Friday, and my project that I've been working on for over 2 years is scheduled to go live on Thursday, the 13th, and there's no way I can be out of work for the days around that date.  We might be able to stop by on the weekend and say howdy, but not to play.  I haven't even had the time to do the reloading necessary for the match.