July stages

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      Whos writn stages for July,
      I will if no one else volunteers, or has already volunteered.
    • Tanya M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Well I believe you just volunteered yourself K George....As of now no one has come up with any.  We love your stages so go for it  :)  Buckskin is hopin the range will be done so we can shoot.  Happy 4th to ya'll   Five Card

        I will if no one else volunteers, or has already volunteered.